First Time at the Airport: A Guide to Proper Behavior and Smooth Take-Off
Workouts are not everything. To take care of your health and beautiful figure you should also pay attention to what you eat. Did you know that workouts influence our appearance only in 30%? The remaining 70% of success is food. So we suggest what products you should include in your menu
A very important element in the diet, especially for women who are active, are healthy fats such as olive oil, avocado, or flaxseed oil. They contain many anti-inflammatory substances, which is why they are brilliant for people who work out, or work out physically. Additionally, they support memory and improve concentration. Also remember that a lot of vitamins are fat-soluble. So if you eat a salad, be sure to add healthy fat to it – thanks to it, all the good vitamins from the vegetables will be absorbed into your body and bring you more health benefits
A good way to sneak in some healthy fats is to drink what’s called Bulletproof Coffee, which can be used as your first breakfast. You can also drink it before your workout, which will certainly give you a bigger kick than the classic small black. Just add some ghee butter, coconut oil and cinnamon to your brewed black coffee. You will surely fall in love with this combination.
Banana is a well-known fruit. But do you know how many vitamins and minerals it has? It is a great source of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, among others, which makes eating bananas helpful in maintaining a healthy nervous and skeletal system. Additionally, bananas are also a source of electrolytes, which your body badly needs after exercise. Therefore, a banana will be an exceptionally good snack right after a workout, preventing dehydration, the development of nervous and cardiovascular disorders.
If you exercise a lot, your diet should also include sources of protein, such as fish. A particularly good choice would be salmon, which additionally has many mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids. The advantage of consuming such Omega 3 fatty acids is that they help convert lipids and sugars into the energy needed for training. Salmon is therefore a brilliant idea as a post-exercise meal. You can eat it as a main dish, add it to a salad or sandwich, or cook it with whole grain pasta.
Foods with high water content
Hydration is extremely important, and if you are physically active, you should take special care of it. In addition to drinking at least 2 liters of water a day, you should also consume products such as spinach, oranges and other citrus fruits, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, radishes…the list is really long. All of these foods have a high water content, so including them in your diet will help maintain proper electrolyte balance and affect the absorption of many nutrients
Also, don’t forget about protein nutrient, which is very popular among athletes. Many women are afraid that using this nutrient will make them grow muscles and look unattractive. This is a myth! Muscles grow when you combine a calorie surplus with intensive weight training. That’s why you shouldn’t skip the nutrition, because it will help your body recover faster after training. If you are looking for a proven quality product, then be sure to visit https://www.activlab.pl/pl/c/Odzywki-bialkowe/57.
Main Photo: SHVETS production/pexels.com