Can’t find the right wallpaper to match your decor? Wall decals are an inexpensive and easy way to decorate any room, whether it be your living room, bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom. The best part? Custom wall decals can be easily customized to match your taste and style by choosing from our wide selection of shapes, sizes, and colours! This article will provide you with all of the information you need to know when buying custom wall decals. So let’s get started!
Wall decals are vinyl that sticks to your walls and can be removed without damaging the paint. The best thing about wall decals is they don’t leave a mark or residue when they’re released, so you can change your mind as often as you want! You can use them to decorate a single room or even an entire home.
The process is really simple. All you need is a pencil and eraser and then just follow these easy steps:
1. Measure out where the design will go on your wall in order to avoid cutting off any important parts
2. Trace over the design on your wall with a pencil (or pen)
3. After tracing your outline, erase the excess lines with an eraser
4. Take a ruler and measure how much space you’ll have around the design; this is important because once it’s applied to the wall, it’s difficult to move it around
5. Use scissors to cut out the vinyl pieces for each part of your design that has been traced onto the wall
6. Stick each piece onto its corresponding area on your wall by following the instructions on their packaging
One of the most common things to customize is walls. Whether you want something to fill in empty space, spruce up a bare wall, or just add some more colour and life to your room, we have got you covered. We carry a variety of shapes and sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your space. It’s also important to note that our products are removable but not reusable so this gives them great versatility. You can change the look of any room by simply changing out your wall decal stickers.
With an ever-expanding catalogue of designs, patterns and graphics to choose from, there is sure to be something that fits your taste. The thing I love most about these stickers is how easy they are to put on the wall–you don’t need expensive contractors or professional painters! Simply peel off the back sheet then apply it onto a clean surface–we recommend starting with a flat floor and then smoothing it down as best you can. Make sure it’s where you want it before sticking it because once it’s on there it will stay put! From stripes to polka dots and everything in between, there is no limit to what you can do!
main photo: unsplash.com/Tobias van Schneider