Planner is a modern version of a calendar which you can adjust to your life rhythm. It significantly facilitates daily organization. There are many planners on the market, so see what you should pay attention to in order to choose the perfect one.
What should you pay attention to when choosing a good planner?
A planner can be bought from as little as a dozen or so zlotys and the most expensive ones go up to 250 zlotys. However, the most important thing is to choose the right kind for your needs. A completely different kind of daily planner is needed for a student and a mother of two children. Some want to complete it on their own, and the others count on ready-made tables to fill in.
Pay attention to:
- your needs – you can bet on an ordinary daily calendar with an hourly schedule, which you will supplement on an ongoing basis. Some models have additional lists of tasks, priorities, and even the number of glasses of water you drink,
- size – the bigger and heavier the planner, the less likely you are to take it with you,
- layout – you can choose from hourly, daily or monthly, and some models are a combination of each, so it’s worth considering which one will fit perfectly into your daily rhythm,
- graphic elements – the layout can be in a traditional form, like in a calendar, or it can have tiles – see which method of planning is closer to you,
- budget organization – some planners help you organize your budget and shopping plans,
- design of theplanner – choose a model that suits your personality best so that you will reach for it more often and planning will become more enjoyable,
- extras – will you need extra stickers, highlighters and pens?
- personalization – if you want to have a perfect planner dedicated just to you, choose a personalized model.