First Time at the Airport: A Guide to Proper Behavior and Smooth Take-Off
It may seem that permanent eyebrow makeup is a simple and uncomplicated procedure. However, it is worth knowing the indications and recommendations that should be followed before visiting a beautician.
What to keep in mind?
- Think about your decision and go to a proven specialist who will perform the procedure professionally, taking care of your comfort and health.
- Use sunscreen and/or avoid the sun.
- Avoid tanning (including spray tanning) for a few weeks before the procedure.
- Try not to take anti-inflammatory medications or medications that may cause increased bleeding.
- Refrain from shaving, waxing, and exfoliating your eyebrows and surrounding areas for about 4 weeks before the procedure.
- Due to the decreased ability to regenerate and heal as a result of smoking, give up cigarettes at least 5-6 weeks prior to makeup application.
- Use gentle facial cleansers and cosmetics.
- Replace oily creams with moisturizers.
- Do not consume alcohol 24-48 hours before the procedure.
- On the day of the procedure avoid strong coffees and teas as well as energizing and caffeine based drinks.
Remember to always follow the guidelines and recommendations given by the specialist performing the treatment.